Love, Loss on YouTube

Get ready, Love, Loss, and What I Wore fans! The show now has an official YouTube Channel! Be sure to subscribe to the channel because new video content is coming soon. To subscribe, simply click here, and then click on the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page.

Just a reminder that you could win a "Gingy" drawing autographed by New York's June cast of Love, Loss, and What I Wore. The contest ends Sunday, June 27! For details on how to enter, click here.

Interested in learning more about the women of Love, Loss, and What I Wore? Be sure to check out Facebook this week for our featured series on each of the ladies!

5 comments:

  1. We saw the show today, Sat. June 5 at 2:00, and loved it. We were looking forward to seeing Sheri Shepard and no announcement was made regarding her not being in the cast today. We were disappointed although the cast was terrific.
    Why was she not in the case today?
    Spielm8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I am coming to NYC early October and would desperately love to see the show. Does anyone know how long the production will go for? I understand it is only selling to August at the moment.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Loss, and What I Wore has an open-ended run in New York City. Please stay tuned to this blog or the official website, www.lovelossonstage.com, for when the new block of tickets go on sale as well as who will be in the cast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard anything about this play. Could someone shed some light/ Is it funny? Need to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Love, Loss, and What I Wore is an Off-Broadway show that was written by Nora and Delia Ephron (whose credits include Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, and Julie & Julia). The show has very funny scenes and also some emotionally touching ones. Audiences definitely laugh a lot when they go! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete