Love, Los Angeles, and New York

Tonight, the Los Angeles production of Love, Loss, and What I Wore officially opens at the Geffen Playhouse! The Los Angeles cast features Caroline Aaron, Carol Kane, Natasha Lyonne, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Rita Wilson. Wish the cast a “Happy Opening!” by leaving a comment here on the blog!

New York’s May cast of Love, Loss, and What I Wore features Anna Chlumsky, Julie Halston, LaTanya Richardson Jackson, Doris Roberts, and Brooke Shields. Catch these ladies at the Westside Theatre now through May 23!

On May 26, New York will welcome Penny Fuller, Rachael Harris, Diane Neal, Sherri Shepherd, and Cobie Smulders. Spend your summer with the stars of Love, Loss, and What I Wore!

Can’t get enough of Love, Loss, and What I Wore? Join fans on the new online community LoveLossWorldwide.com and get the latest news, exclusive content, and contests!

1 comment:

  1. Saw the play yesterday afternoon at the Geffen and LOVED IT! Brilliant writing with dialogue that is very funny but also deeply touching. Women of every age should see this play.....

    ReplyDelete